Greeting HSF Post 67 Members and friends,
Items of interest are below
1. Membership night every Thursday with electronic gaming, spades card games, Bid-wiz card games, music, and snacks. 6:30 pm -10:00 pm.
2. Friday, 14 April --"An all Red Affair with Dj Hood" (Flyer attached) Music, Dance and Socializing from 9 pm- 1 am. The kitchen/bar is open with food/drinks for sale. Fish, Shrimp, Wings, Pork chops, fries, etc. Call in orders are welcome.
3. See attachments about HSF Post 67 Military Business Expo Saturday, 13 May 2023 from 10 AM to 1 PM at the American Legion Post 67. The expo is open to all veterans and community members and will include lunch and a chance to win $50 in cash. Winners must be present to win. To register as an attendee, visit https://linktr.ee/hsfpost67.
Please register by 6 May 2022. This is a veteran-owned business expo in honor of Military Appreciation Month; therefore, if you have a business feel free to take advantage of these prices and get a table to show and talk about your business and give out business cards. This will give veterans an opportunity to build their businesses and show the veteran-owned businesses in the local area. To register for a table...complete the attached form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tables for Post 67 members are free! Non-Post 67 members, $10 for square tables, $20 for rectangle tables.
4. The next HSF Post 67 Executive Board Meeting will be Saturday, 29 April at 10:00 AM
5. Post 67 Electronic Pull Tab gaming is open daily with 9 different machines for your winning pleasures.
6. To keep up with Post 67 activities, and veterans' information please visit the Post 67 website at: http://americanlegionpost67va.org
7. Thank you for your dedication and continuous support to the American Legion and Harry S. Foster Post 67
Commander Post 67
TONY PARKER Commander Post 67